I woke up extra early this morning to deal with the cold. Got the car all nice and warmed up and headed into work. I was the only guy to show up. I guess I was out of the loop. Not that I was all that looking forward to freezing my balls off this morning. But Christmas is right around the corner and I need as much money as I can get. When I was a kid we had to save up to be poor. So I really like to spoil my little girl. It's 22 degrees Fahrenheit right now. All I studied in high school was the female anatomy and the affects of liquor. So my math may be off but I think that converts to -5.5 Celsius. Thursday it's supposed to drop down to 11 Fahrenheit so it's going to get colder.While I was sitting at home feeling like a dumb ass for driving into work these guys were tearing up the block.
Monday, December 15, 2008
No trabajo No cervesa
I woke up extra early this morning to deal with the cold. Got the car all nice and warmed up and headed into work. I was the only guy to show up. I guess I was out of the loop. Not that I was all that looking forward to freezing my balls off this morning. But Christmas is right around the corner and I need as much money as I can get. When I was a kid we had to save up to be poor. So I really like to spoil my little girl. It's 22 degrees Fahrenheit right now. All I studied in high school was the female anatomy and the affects of liquor. So my math may be off but I think that converts to -5.5 Celsius. Thursday it's supposed to drop down to 11 Fahrenheit so it's going to get colder.While I was sitting at home feeling like a dumb ass for driving into work these guys were tearing up the block.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment