Sunday, December 14, 2008

Frustration.


So I was going to buy a diffrent hardtail for the bike. The TC bros is a good hardtail for the money. But I really like the axle plates offered by G@L Choppers. Ardcore Choppers makes a really nice dropseat hardtail also. You can have them installed for about $350 $400 bucks total.Throw in shipping and it comes to over $500 bucks. There both worth it but it defeats the cheap as posibble plan I have for this bike. I bought this one of a guy for dirt cheap. The person I was going to have install it for me has been busy. And I'm really starting to get frustrated. Once the hardtail is on I can handle the rest of the build myself. I can weld and have access to a tig. But I wouldn't feel safe riding on a frame I welded. Some stuff is better left to the pros and this is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment