
My boy Blocc. This cat is a legend. Many different people to many different people. We used to wake up and get to drinking and philosophising every day. No subject untouched. Women , politics , economics , and religion. This guy could quote the bible word for word. Nothing ever seemed to bother him much. When the Judge would hit him with some time he would shrug his shoulders and go do it. Back in the early 90's He got shot 5 times at point blank range with a .38 Special. Both arms his shoulders and one in his neck. When most people get shot they tend to be a little pissed off or scared about it. He looked at me with a straight face and said " what are the odds this bullet didn't hit my jugular " He was on Jerry Springer when the show first got big. One of his many girls brought him on there to cuss him out. I asked him why he went. He told me " I had sh!t I needed to do in Chicago anyways and Jerry was buying the ticket " Plus he pimped the show out for a new wardrobe and some cash because he would miss "work". He knocked a couple of chicks on the show to round out a good all expenses paid vacation. When everybody else was riding lowriders he was building one of the fastest '72 Camaro I have ever been in. When he passed it fuc%ked a lot of people up. No matter what fuc%ed up situation you found yourself in he could make you laugh with one of his one liners.He went to soon but stayed longer than most. I miss you Brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment