Sunday, February 15, 2009

The 90's


This is how we started each morning. One by one we would get up take a shower and get ready for the day. The first guy dressed would take the last car parked and make a run to the liquor store. Only time I was sober was in the hospital or locked up. That Skylark in the background was a beast serious money was spent on go fast sh!t. Blew the motor in my Cutlass racing it. If you look at the rims you can see there only 2 times gold. I got those for cost at the rim shop. I was in there getting tires for my Impala when I heard this cat yelling " Those ain't triple gold Muther Fu%ker ! " I ordered triple gold I ain't paying for that sh!t" The dude that owned the shop was like " fu%k ain't nobody going to want these and I can't send them back ". I tossed him a couple bucks and threw them in the trunk. Sold them to my buddy a half hour later. When anybody mentioned they weren't triple gold he told them he ordered them that way. I think this picture was taken in 1994. Gauging by the car and who's in the picture. The car got stolen and we found it stripped. The rims, engine , rear end and all the high performance stuff missing. So we know it wasn't a crack head. Out of everybody in this picture only two are still here. And one of them has been in a wheel chair for over a decade. Like the tattoo says , LIVE FAST DIE FAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment