Sunday, March 1, 2009


I guess getting laid off on a Friday it doesn't really sink in till Sunday night. Usually right about now I'm fighting insomnia and thinking about all the sh!t I said I was going to get done on the weekend and never did. I guess I can do that sh!t tomorrow. It's a really fuc%ed up time to get unemployed. My state has one of the highest unemployment rates at 9.9%. Even the sh!t jobs have a line of applicants and there not hiring. Add in the fact I get to check the " have you ever been convicted of a crime" box. And that makes sh!t ten times harder. I don't consider myself a bad guy. I've never stole or beat up women or any other scumbag sh!t. I have protected myself from other men and sometimes that has landed me in court. Here's some fun unemployment facts. we have the highest number of people unemployed since 1964. Last month over half a million people got laid off. That's the biggest amount of people laid off in one month since the 70's.

1 comment: